Embroidery on a wide range of clothing and accessories
Embroidery guarantees a stylish look, great colours, and is resistant. The fine stiches and high quality embroidery not only looks incredibly chic and exclusive, you can also really feel each letter and image of the design.
Whether you choose one of our standard designs or you prefer to determine the size, colour and font yourself, we put all of the experience we’ve acquired since 1988 at your service to propose the best solution available on the market.
Feel free to pay a visit to our showroom, so we can discuss the wide range of possibilities, because every embroidery design is different, depending on the following factors: What size is your design? Which surface must be embroidered? How many stitches and colours? Men’s or women's model?
Over the past 25 years, PAS Print has become a known reference in terms of quality embroidery. With our own production studio, our years of experience, and three fully automated embroidery machines, we can transform the most sophisticated patterns into embroidery valued all over the world.
PAS is committed to professionalism and attention to detail. Each embroidery thread stitched on your fabric is the result of an accurate, high-grade method that guarantees quality.
If you want that little extra touch of class for your logo or symbol, embroidery is the perfect solution.
The total cost depends on the size of your embroidery design and the number of stitches, but also on your specific needs, because every design is unique.
In general, the larger the design of an embroidery, the more stitches and the higher the price. The price of the embroidery as such remains unchanged, regardless of the quantity ordered.
Before placing an order, you must be aware of the following
- Ask us for the minimum number of pieces for your order
- The price always depends on the number of stitches that are necessary for the design you want and decreases as the number of stitches increases.
- The development of your embroidery program is a one-time cost.
Take these factors into account before placing your order:
- Send us a vector file with a minimum of 300 ppi in JPEG or TIFF format
- A digital example via our template , so we can position the logo in the most detailed way possible.
Illustrator: (.ai, .eps, of .pdf files)
- Done in PMS (Pantone colours) including white
- Fonts in outlines (+supply font)
- Disable transparency (no black overlapping)
- No JPG saved as PDF because then the whole is not vector-based.
- Photoshop files in layers (lagen)
- TIF or PSD
- Supply the fonts used /or convert typography into letter outlines
- Actual size: 1/1 or bigger
- Resolution: 300 ppi
Please (if possible) always supply the design in triplicate:
- Illustrator (.ai, eps)
- JPG to check